Friday, October 15, 2010

Quick Thinking: 4-1


We come out of the Patriots' bye week up $550.00 with a record of 4-1 thanks to all those Cement Shoes I've been handing out.

But now Week 6 is upon us, dear readers, and the home team is tasked with trying to keep the number in their loss column to 1.

So am I.

-----------------
Quick Thinking
-----------------

-- Quote of the Week is awarded to Creepy Work Guy for telling a small group of us, "Violence isn't a big part of my life anymore, but I did rumble a lot when I was younger."

-- I wonder if Dallas, Sodapop or Pony Boy were part of his crew.

Photobucket

-- Counter Intuitive Advice of the Week tells us that sometimes getting people to hate you is the best life decision you can make for yourself.

-- And for them.

-- Why the fuck do I keep receiving AARP membership cards in the mail?

-- "Justin Timberlake played me in a movie" must be the greatest pickup line Sean Parker has in his repertoire.

-- The millions of dollars from owning 7% of Facebook probably don't hurt, either.

-- Dallas visiting Minnesota, plus a point-and-a-half-a-pimple, will be wearing the Cement Shoes this weekend. I hate having to depend on Playboy Tony, but I'll take him over Brett's old ass any day.

-- Congratulations to Joan Rivers for following in the footsteps of Betty White as Snickers' ad agency's newest reclamation project.

-- Oh, wait. That's not Joan Rivers?

Photobucket

-- Really?

-- My bad.

-- Ben & Jerry's new flavor Milk & Cookies is their greatest ice cream innovation to date

-- Brett should take a cue from Chad OchoCinco and change his last name to PickSix.

-- And he needs to stop taking relationship advice from Greg Oden.

-- ZING!

-- There's no truth to the rumor that hockey season recently began.

-- Oh, wait, that's not a rumor?

-- Shit, I'm off my game today.

-- My bad...again.

-- I'm tired of people getting angry with me by remembering things I've never even said.

-- Or, at least, I don't THINK I said those things.

-- But don't hold me to that.

No comments: